I think based on this wordle bot much change will be brought in our new year. The same things seem to be said over and over again and no action. I would like to see some verbs like what we are going to do about these issues. Then I would have a better look upon the countries future. But right now I believe our next year will be the same as the last.
Bush
Bush has very similar words to Obama. He had America and People very big. But he also ad congress and Iraq big too. I think this is good cause that shows he talked a lot about our problems and made them a main point. But besides that that words are the same which proves my point that the same things are said every year and not much action is done toward them or not much progress is made. As we can see Bush had the word Iraq very big but not much was done there. I think Obama's looked better though. He had a larger variety of words. Bush had a lot of words about war that were very big and everything got smaller as it went away from the topic of war. Obama had all of the main issues about the same size which means he didn't just focus on one issue such as war or healthcare. He spread out his ideas more which I like.
No comments:
Post a Comment