My blog

Welcome to my blogger web page. Feel free to read any of my posts and respond. Hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gandhi video response

I think that Gandhi enjoyed his accomplishments for a short while. Once the people of India started fighting I think all that he did went down the drain. He probably felt hurt that he worked to hard to give India independence and now there are all of these religious wars. I don't understand why they started fighting right away and why they can't live peacefully. They should realize they all it will cause it conflict and no one side will win. Since they fought Gandhi was not happy after India gained independence.
I believe that is Gandhi was not murdered and he lived on that he could of stopped the problems between Pakistan and India. I think that he could of done this because the everyone loved Gandhi. He was able to have the muslims and Hindus swear in their temples to stop fighting. That proves how both sides loved and would follow anything Gandhi did. All he had to do was fast and people would stop fighting because they wouldn't want him to die. Also I think by Gandhi going to Pakistan and showing how everyone is equal and they are all brothers then that would show that there can be peace. But he never got a chance to go to Pakistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment