My blog

Welcome to my blogger web page. Feel free to read any of my posts and respond. Hope you enjoy!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Its not Christianity Bin Laden hates article

Reading this article has definitely changed my views on things a little bit. I never thought about or knew that some Islams hated us for being secular. I believe that they are right. We are secular and we are in their business by going over into the Middle East. It is true that we aren't as holy as them. But this does still not justify their acts.

Even though all of this is true I still don't think this is justified. We don't have the same beliefs as them and we chose to have an asset based lifestyle. That is not up to them wether we do this or not. However I can see how they are mad when we go over there. But we go over to the Middle East not to change their lifestyle but to help. They get mad at us when we go over to Israel and that is justifiable because we are the Jews only support. They get mad at us when we go into the Middle East after 9/11 but if you attack us we aren't just going to sit around and do nothing. So no, Bin Laden is not justified. Even though he has a reason to be a little mad, there is no reason or right to just hate Americans and want us to be killed/wiped off face of the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment