My blog

Welcome to my blogger web page. Feel free to read any of my posts and respond. Hope you enjoy!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Can the U.S defeat the Taliban

I do not believe that the U.S will be able to defeat the Taliban and win the war in Afghanistan. They might be able to create some peace and weaken the Taliban forces but I do not think they can stop it all together. The Taliban has so many followers and they do not listen to the U.S. They have their own rules and do whatever they think is best. They will not stop fighting and the U.S army will not be able to find them and kill every single one of them. The only way to stop the Taliban would be if they stopped their way of life and extreme beliefs and believed a democracy was best and their is no way that is going to happen. Therefore I believe that the U.S can't win the war in Afghanistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment